Sunday, April 14, 2013

Children

Today at church it was fast and testimony meeting. I love these meetings and I think it's great to hear what others think and feel when it comes to the gospel. The testimonies that I love the most are the ones that come from children. They are always so sincere and heartfelt in what they say. One kid about 10 years old in our ward stood up today and said that he was so sad when his uncle had to leave on his mission for two years. Then he started to cry and said, "My uncle came home and I was so happy to see him. It makes me happy to go on a mission one day and I know that the church is true." His testimony touched my heart and it amazes me what comes out of the mouth of children. It's easy to see why the Lord tells us to become like them. They are so pure, clean, and close to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment