Monday, April 8, 2013

(Make Up Post) A dream come true

When I was young kid I always dreamed of becoming a professional soccer player. It was all that I thought about and worked towards in my free time. I knew that this was a big task so I decided to set goals and checkpoints along the way to help me reach my destination. One day my boyhood dream became a living reality. Real Salt Lake gave me a tryout and I couldn't believe that it was actually happening. The experience that I had was just like everything I imagined and all of the hard work that I had put in finally paid off. Although I didn't work out when it came to sign a contract, I learned some valuable lessons from this experience. I learned that our thoughts and dreams become reality. What we think about we bring about. I know that if we set goals and review them every single day, then those things will show up in our lives. Set a goal, consistently review every single day until it shows up, and I promise it will come.

2 comments:

  1. wow that's amazing that you tried out for Real! it's a shame things didn't work out but at least you learned some great lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! It's so true that if we set our minds on something and consistently work at it we can achieve anything

    ReplyDelete