Sunday, April 14, 2013

My favorite place to go is....

This may sound funny to some people but my favorite place to go is the temple. The temple is such a beautiful place and there is no place like it on earth. Whenever I go to the temple I feel peace and joy. The buildings are magnificent and the grounds are breathtaking, but the spirit that I feel is what impresses me the most. I feel as Moses did when the Lord said, “Moses, Moses. … put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.” (Ex. 3:4–5.) I remember that thing that I missed the most as a missionary, other then my family, was going to the temple. The temple is the house of God. If we go often enough our natures will be changed and we will become more like the Savior. This is my favorite place to go and I wish that I never had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment