Sunday, April 14, 2013

The blogging experience

This is my final blog post for the class and I must admit that I actually like blogging. I have never previously had a blog and I always thought that they were kind of a waste of time. But through this experience I have learned, at least for me, this is not the case. The blog has been a way for me to communicate my thoughts and feelings and also to learn more about myself. The more I write the better I get at expressing my ideas and feelings. I think that blogging is fun and now I have somewhat of an idea of how it works. I think that it would be fun to make another blog after this semester and write about something that I like to do. I am excited that this is the final blog post for the class and yet I would really like to continue blogging afterwards.

3 comments:

  1. I had the same experience with blogging! At first I was totally against blogging but I think it is a great way to express your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good experience. It has been fun but I am totally ready for blogging to be done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete