Sunday, April 14, 2013

Not a finger

Most of you may be familiar with the movie "Christmas Story." It's an older movie but it's hilarious. There is a part in that movie makes me laugh every time I watch it or even think about it. The mom purposely brakes this weird leg lamp that the dad really likes. When the dad comes into the room to see what broke and he finds the leg lamp there in pieces he is absolutely mortified. He knows that his wife did it on purpose because she liked the lamp that he got. He is so upset and angry that at first he doesn't even know what to say. So finally after a long period of silence he shouts, "Not a finger!" It's so random and hilarious that I just can't stop laughing every time I watch. If you haven't seen I would highly recommend this movie because it really is a classic.

1 comment:

  1. Great movie! The leg lamp is one of the best props in the history of movies.

    ReplyDelete