Sunday, April 14, 2013

Soccer Game 2 - 0

Last night we won our soccer game against Colorado University 2 to 0. It was a really fun game for me and our team played fantastic! Our forward Jace Green scored two great goals and I had one assist.The weird thing is is that we don't have another home game for a month. Our next game in Provo will be the last week in May. This game marks the end of our pre-season training and now the season is approaching fast. We will be ready. I am really grateful for the opportunity to play soccer at BYU. There is no other program quite like ours. Yes we get play soccer at a high level but more importantly we are surrounded by good people who live the standards of the gospel. I look up to my coaches and teammates as examples and I am grateful for their positive influence on me. And not only that we have amazing fans! They are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment