Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fast sunday tradition

One of the things that I love about fast Sundays is that we get to go to my fiance's grandparents house for a family dinner. The food is always amazing! We always eat a ton of food and then feel really fat afterwards, but it doesn't really matter because the food is so good. Then we play games and talk and it is always really fun! We also have a spiritual thought that is always uplifting and helpful. One of my favorite games that we play is called "mingle mingle." It is a game where you move around in a group and then a number is called out with the people that you have to hug. If you cannot find a group to hug then you are out and must sit down. It's really simple but it's loads of fun! We are going there in a few hours and I am way excited! I love fast Sundays!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great tradition. Maybe I will try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete