Sunday, April 14, 2013

Something that I will always remember.

I think that most of us would agree that the majority of the things that we hear go in one ear and then out the other. If we ask a question and then someone gives us an answer, that answer will not normally stick with us. However, when we decide to act and find an answer for ourselves, those answers can stick with us. It's like that saying, "Giving a man a fish will feed him for one meal. Teaching a man to fish will feed him for a lifetime." For example, I can still remember to this day when I received an answer to know if the Book of Mormon was true. I was 14 years old and our Sunday teacher invited us to pray to know if the Book of Mormon was true. I followed his instruction and in about a months time the answer came in an undeniable way. That experience happened over 9 years ago but I can still vividly recall where I was, how I felt, and what it meant to me in my life. Still to this day I know with all of my heart and soul that the Book of Mormon is true. It contains the words of Christ. It is a witness to the world that Jesus is the Christ, the Only begotten of the Father. Can you recall an answer that you once discovered that you will always remember?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your testimony. That's one solid story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. This makes my blog posts seem really lame.

    ReplyDelete