Monday, April 8, 2013

(Make Up Post) In love with my best friend

It's funny but some of the simplest things in life can bring the greatest joy and happiness. There are a lot of things that make me happy in life. Things like playing soccer, spending time with my family, and reading are just a few. But the thing that makes me the most happy in the whole wide universe is spending time with my fiance Nicole. She is absolutely wonderful! When we are apart my heart longs to be with her and I cherish every single moment that we have together. There is nothing better to me then to hear her laugh and to see her smile. It doesn't matter what we do, it only matters that we do it together. I can't imagine what I would do without her and I am so grateful that our love doesn't have to end here on earth. She really is my best friend and I am so excited that we will be married soon in about or month or so. I can't wait! I love her so much and I am grateful everyday for all that she is. She's so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment