Monday, April 8, 2013

(Make Up Post) When everything went wrong

I remember this one day when I was in Argentina where everything went wrong. None of our scheduled visits were home that day and we did a lot of knocking on doors. But what happened at the end of the day was the worst. In Argentina the weather has the ability to go from clear and sunny to cloudy and dark in 15 minutes flat. Before I got there I didn't believe that this was possible but I soon learned that the weather in Argentina can change in an instant. So all of the sudden, baseball sized pieces of hail started to fall from the sky. They flooded the dirt streets in a matter of minutes and there was water up to our knees. I remember that we had to search for the high ground and slowly work our way back home. It tooks us nearly two and a half hours to get home when it would normally have taken us about thirty minutes. We tried to turn it into a fun experience and look at the positive side of things. But as far as getting things done and having things work out, it was a day when everything went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment