Monday, April 8, 2013

(Make Up Post) If I were an animal I would be....

If I were an animal I would be a dog. Compared to a lot of other animals in the world, dogs have it pretty easy. Most of them get to stay in a nice warm home with a family that loves and takes care of them. Usually, the owners will take their dogs on walks and play games like tug of war, so dogs get to see the outdoors and have a lot of fun. I think that it would also be fun to protect your family and to have that as a main priority. Dogs do not have many things to worry about but one thing that is important to them is that those who take care of them are safe and sound. They are constantly on the look out for evil and danger that could harm their family. A dog can be more then just a pet or an animal, they can be a friend. That is why I would be a dog if I were an animal.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be either a monkey or some kind of bird so I could fly. Dogs are definitely one of the best animals though.

    ReplyDelete